Many kids are trying to break into their suspicious Neighbor's house to save their missing friend. Only problem is that one of the kids is a traitor - a Secret Neighbor in disguise. His job is to gain the trust of other players and betray them. Kids win if they get into the house.
Playing as a child:
- Collect keys
- Save you friends from the Neighbor
- Cooperate but don`t trust anyone
If you are lucky enough to play as Neighbor:
- The house is your territory! Use it to separate, scare and confuse intruders.
- Use your gadgets to get advantage over the kids' team.
- Gain trust amongst your foes and attack in the right moment.
- Protect your basement!